Categories: HR, March 2023 WebinarsTag: Dr. Virgel C. Binghay
₱1,699.00 + VAT
Featured Speaker: Dr. Virgel C. Binghay
Professor & Director – UP SOLAIR
March 28, 2023
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Regular Rate Php 1,699.00 + VAT starting March 21, 2023
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until March 20, 2023
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 – 14 pax
Super Group Rate Php 1,099.00 + VAT per pax for 15 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session, Presentation Materials of the Speaker, and the Digital Certificate
Effective Performance Management and Evaluation
Management of employee performance is crucial to a company’s prosperity. It helps them use formal and informal approaches to coordinate their workforce, resources, and technology to meet their strategic goals. It’s a dashboard, too, signaling leaders of oncoming problems and highlighting the need for course corrections to keep things going smoothly. Organizations that have figured out how to manage performance effectively have a leg up on the competition.
Part 1: Performance Management
- Human productivity in perspective
- Leadership role in ensuring employee performance and productivity.
- Essential elements in performance management
- Ensuring successful design and implementation of the system
- Best practices and practical tips
Part 2: Performance Evaluation
- Variables affecting employee work performance.
- Designing a valid and reliable evaluation instrument
- Formal versus informal evaluation mechanisms
- The conduct of the actual evaluation and action planning
- Evaluating the overall evaluation results
- Best practices and practical tips
RESOURCE SPEAKER – DR. VIRGEL C. BINGHAY
- International lecturer (Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Invited to present papers in Canada and Peru
- Author of a number of books and his articles are published in some of the journals and conference proceedings.
- Issue Editor of the “Philippine Journal of Labor and Industrial Relations”
- Member of different professional organizations including the International Industrial Relations Association (IIRA); and Industrial Relations Association of Academics in Australia; New Zealand (IRAANZ); and ILO Association of the Philippines; etc.
- Expert in corporate planning, organization development, human resource management, industrial relations, and quality management.
- Before joining the University of the Philippines, he was connected with the private sector and a government agency – including his stint with San Miguel Corporation as Corporate Labor Relations Manager.
- Recipient of various awards, recognitions, and grants including the “2006 HR Leadership Award” (from the World HRD Congress Global HR Excellence Awards, held in Mumbai, India).
- Took various courses from the following learning institutions: Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, Yale University, Michigan University, University of California-Irvine, University of Amsterdam, and Tokyo Kenshu Center, Japan
- Accredited Voluntary Arbitrator of the Department of Labor & Employment
We can conduct in-house training for the above program, Employee Compensation, and Benefits, for your company to make it more customized to your requirements. Likewise, we can run other programs on Human Resources or HR.
In the same vein, with our battery of seasoned Filipino trainers or speakers, training consultants, and facilitators, we can conduct other employee development programs for your people configured to your preferences:
HUMAN RESOURCES or HR
- Basic and Advanced HR
- Recruitment or Talent Selection
- Training or Learning and Development
- Job Evaluation
- Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Labor Law 101
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Company Policy
- Employee Discipline
- Administrative Hearing
- Job Contracting
- Basic Taxation
- All About VAT
- Withholding Taxes
- Tax Assessment
- Percentage Tax
- Legal Strategies to Reduce Tax
- Handling B.I.R. Audit
- Employee Benefits Tax
- Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Strengthening Your Accounting Systems
- Internal Control
- Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Materials Management
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Planning and Control
- Modern Procurement
- Supply Management
LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, OR SUPERVISION
- Basic Leadership and Management Excellence
- Supervisory Leadership Development
- Developing Your Managerial Leadership
- How to Bring Out the Best in People
- Awaken the Sales Champion in You
- Professional Selling
- How to Handle Objections
- 39 Ways to Close More Sales
- Customer Service
- Telephone and Email Etiquette
- Top Techniques to improve Collection
- Work Attitude and Values Enhancement
POWERMAX WEBINARS. As a leading online corporate training provider in Manila, Philippines, Powermax currently offers live webinars which are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermaxph.comto see our other webinars.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one daybefore the webinar event.
REGISTRATION.You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting theREGISTER NOWbutton.
CHECK OUT.When you go to theCheckout Page,double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking theUPDATE CARTbutton. Once everything is final, you may now click thePROCEED TO CHECK OUTbutton.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer/G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment firstname.lastname@example.org the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also acceptsDebit CardsandCredit Cardsbearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise usat the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS.Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermaxph.comto see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- By joining the webinar of Powermax, you consent to interviews, photography, audio recording, video recording and its / their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that Powermax, its vendors, partners, affiliates and/or representatives deem fit to use. You release Powermax, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video, and/or sound recordings. Any form of video, image, or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- By entering the event premises (conference venue or Zoom meeting platform), you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken.
- Any form of video, image, or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be shared.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he/she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he/she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him/her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them through email, Facebook chat, or some other means.
- Unless asked by the speaker or the host to talk, the attendees should not unmute their microphones to avoid distracting the session. Anyone who persists in unmuting his / her audio, despite the reminder or warning, will be removed from the webinar session.
- During the webinar, the ATTENDEES are not allowed to advertise any business competitive with the business of Powermax (seminars/webinars/events) or its sister company AGFI or Advertising and Gaming Fabrication, Inc. (signages, kiosks, podiums, gaming modules like tambiolo, roleta, pachinko; sticker and tarpaulin printing; and laser cutting)
- We want everyone to enjoy the webinar. However, we reserve the right to remove participants who are unruly or disruptive (e.g., keeps making noise, spamming the chat, etc.) and no refund will be made.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,699.00 + VAT
- Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Categories: HR, March 2023 WebinarsTag: Dr. Virgel C. Binghay
₱1,699.00 + VAT